We're looking for an analytical, detail-oriented and customer-obsessed
with an IT degree to own features and platforms, and help our partner expand to new markets and domains.
Our partner’s product is a travel metasearch engine, an innovative, and simple tool to plan and book all aspects of your travel. As a Product Manager, you will be working in a start-up like environment with their talented team that builds the features and high quality, large scale systems and services that enable customers to search where they will find the best travel options for the cheapest price.
- Helping develop a longer-term product strategy for desktop/tablet and smartphone websites.
- Creating the frontend and backend product roadmap.
- Managing the Full lifecycle product management of one of our desktop web solutions (from concept development to tactical execution).
- Monitoring on a daily basis KPI’s and understanding the product performance.
- Identifying and proposing product improvements based on solid data.
- Prioritizing the product backlog.
- Dealing with Stakeholders to get clear business needs, user needs (UX) and brand guidelines.
- Ensuring product objectives are fulfilled. Ie: deliverables meet requirements and business expectations.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in product management of an internet software application.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, doing your daily job in English within an international team.
- Demonstrated ability for data-driven planning and decision making.
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Outstanding speaking, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others.
- Passion to get the right stuff done.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with willingness to dive deep and interpret complex data.
- Track record of launching products.
- Interest in web design and UX.
- Knowledge on web platforms and new technologies (specifically HTML5 & responsive/ adaptive solutions).
- Experience with agile project management methodologies.
- Expertize using Excel for data analysis and business modeling.
- Comfortable with basic SQL (Select statements).
- Knowledge of French or other foreign languages.
What our partner offers:
- Young and enthusiastic international team.
- A competitive salary.
- Rewarding environment and an easy to access, calm and cozy office in the heart of Budapest.
- A chance to work on the hottest area of travel sector and the ability to impact the business, you can make a difference!