- Coordinating the projects of product developement and the introduciton of new products in all product groups. Participating in market positioning of each products and product groups according to the industrial and the commercial aspects.
- Coordinating lifecycle management (introduction, sales, outlet).
- Defining the directions of product development in cooperation with sales and marketing department, regarding to the customer demands, market changes, sales strategy and law changes.
- Continously analysing the market and the competitors.
- Actively involved in guarantee and complain processes.
- Ensuring the compliance of the products with the legal requirements in the respective countries.
- Follow-up the current standards and specifications about the products of the company and obtain the necessary certificates.
- Preparing environment protection reports to the appropriate authoroties in Hungary and abroad as well.
- Ensuring appropriate quality control of the products.
- Creating technical procedures related to the product, inside documents, presentations, technical data sheets in English language.
- Pricing, costing.
- Preparing offers for projects and propose by specific product groups.
- Writing professional articles to professional magazines and ad hoc participate in professional events.
- Reporting to the management.
- Supervising the work of the product management group.
- Language skills: strong English in both written and oral, Hungarian language knowledge is not necessary
- Degree in economics, mechanical or engineering field
- Good knowledge of Windows Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent presentation skills (in both preperation and presentation)
- Knowledge of AutoCad is an advantage
- Knowledge of quality controll is an advantage
- Relevant expereience in Product Management