Our client is a young smart data R&D company that develops disruptive and innovative Food Health and Food Tech solutions. Now we are seeking for them a
to plan further features and product versions.Tasks:
We are looking for a self-starter who is passionate about food, health and technology; someone with strong planning, time management, communication and collaboration skills.
- Plan and manage product development with SCRUM methodology.
- Approve development.
- Execute field research and customer satisfaction research to gather insights to further improves our products and services
- Assist in organising and hosting client panel sessions to analyse their future needs around food planning, shopping, cooking, health and wellbeing.
- Initiate and lead new work streams to enhance our products and services.
- Test new product features with a test audience.
- Work together with various technology and business partners to exchange data to enhance each others business.
- Manage your own team of UX designer, user engagement manager and researcher.
- Be accountable for most aspects of quantitative and qualitative data collection and data exchange projects.
- Liaising with the sales & marketing team to help determine client requirements.
- B2B and B2C questionnaire development.
- Create user engagement program and gamification solution to enhance the use of our products.
- Educated at university degree level.
- At least 3+ years experience within an application product development.
- Excellent knowledge and skills of project management. Good working knowledge of planning, monitoring, delivering and evaluating projects using project management tools and frameworks.
- Proficient in MS-Word and Excel. Capability of using Jira.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills in at least two languages (incl. English).
- High energy drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to cope with pressure and deadlines.
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.
- Personal interest in food, health and wellbeing.
- Fun, learning & growth opportunities.
- Personal Growth plan adjusted to your field of interest, mentorship program.
- Understanding and supporting with family challenges.
- Flexible working time.
- Chance to work with a high professional, dynamic andinternational team.
- Opportunity to join a successful andgrowing organization that has the ambition to change people dieting habits.
- Attractive remuneration, based on a transparent and motivating salary calculation.
- Great working location with healthy food and relaxed working atmosphere.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your English CV to Noémi Ferenczi E-mail cím megjelenítése