Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of healthcare, crop protection. Our products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time we want to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
For our market leader Hungarian Animal Health Division we are looking for a
Product Manager and Key Account Manager for Companion Animal Products
- To contribute to the good image of the company by developing excellent relationships with key market players, distribution partners, governmental bodies, professional associations and public.
- To ensure that global brand strategy is translated and adapted into local strategy.Prepares yearly marketing plans, develops effective market strategies to target customer segments, executes and monitors progress. Ensures agreed sales targets are met within given budget and time constraints.
- Provides excellent internal and external customer service (incl. marketing mix) to support segment sales. Monitors and takes actions that customer needs are constantly met.
- Ensures that monthly sales forecasts are timely provided to forecast manager.
- Continuously seeks new business opportunities on the basis of market visits, meeting with customers, desk and field research (competitor and customer analysis).
- Keep contact with Key account partners, support them and develop business together.
- Coordinates marketing and sales activities in assigned segments in entire product lifecycle. Exchanging marketing ideas among regional marketing team members, shares available information with regional colleagues in a timely fashion.
- Veterinary degree and/or economist degree
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in product/marketing management and or Key Account management
- Experience in Animal health or Pet-food industry is an advantage
- Good planning/analytical abilities, structured thinking
- Dealing effectively with complex and changing environment
- Advanced presentation skills, powerful communication
- Problem solving capabilities
- Project management skills
- Effective time management, ability to handle heavy workload
- Dynamic personality, flexibility
- General openness for novel ideas, creativity
- Computer literacy Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet (advanced user level)
- Fluency in English is a must
If you think this is an interesting and challenging position, please register yourself and upload your English CV and covering letter by clicking on the Apply button.