Walt Disney Hungary, for its business segment Disney Consumer Products (DCP) that extends the Disney brand to merchandise ranging from apparel, toys, home decor and books to interactive games, food and beverages, stationery and electronics, is looking for a talented
Product Development Coordinator
for the contract of replacement for a minimum one year, to work closely with an experienced creative and product team bringing Disney Magic to the world of Fashion and Home.
The candidate should demonstrate strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced production environment.
- Provide creative guidance and support during the product development and approval process
- Create pitch presentations and communicate new creative strategies and franchises to the licensees
- Act as the "ambassador" for the Disney, Marvel and Lucas brands across Fashion and Home - ensure quality and integrity are maintained at all time
- Keep current with Fashion and Art trends
- Excellent knowledge of the Disney, Marvel and Lucas characters new and old, ability to communicate their relevance to the consumer segment/trend or product opportunity
- Experience of working in a Fashion business is a must
- Strong product development experience and keen sense of fashion/trend
- Must be fully proficient in MAC OSX and Creative Suite skills with Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Keynote
- Strong knowledge of the manufacturing process including graphic applications and garment production
- Relevant Design degree preferred
- Have a passion for Disney and its Franchises
- Works effectively under pressure
- Self confident and self motivate
- Pro active in driving self development
- Very good knowledge of English
We offer work in one of the leading companies in the world, opportunity for professional development, working in teams of Hungarian and international professionals in a dynamic and successful working environment.
If you are interested by this unique experience, please send your application to the e-mail address below.