Product Developer - London
Requisition Number: 048397 Job Description: Coordinates projects to develop and implement new and enhanced institutional trust products. Creates project plans, writes business requirements, documents project goals and justifies project expenditures. Knowledge/Skills:
- Knowledge of product development usually acquired through related work experience is required to coordinate the development of institutional trust products. Knowledge of interfacing systems and operations is needed to assess and plan for processing requirements.
- Organizational skills are needed to develop and follow through on project goals and objectives.
- Coordinates projects to develop new institutional trust products or enhancements to an existing product for an assigned product line.
- Provide project leadership through development, implementation and rollout.
- Manage product development to maximize scalability and reuse for other product need.
- Creates project plan and maintains updates to project plan.
- Prepares written documentation to support project goals and justification for project expenditures.
- Presents project status, progress and spending to team members and management.
- Writes business requirements.
- Partners with marketing and product/market owners on client communications relating to project.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge and awareness of legal requirements, regulatory environment, legislative changes, and marketing trends in the institutional trust industry to determine the direction for new products or enhancements to existing products.
- Works closely with systems and trust operations areas to assess processing capabilities of changes on existing systems and operations and to determine the measures required for development and implementation.
- Consults with sales and client servicing team on specific product lines and new business development.