Product Design Assistant - Northamptonshire, Daventry, NN110
Position: 1 Year Temporary Contract with possible extension
Salary: £14,000 - 16,000 PA Depending on skills and experience
As part of our ongoing expansion, the opportunity has arisen to join our product design team in Daventry Northamptonshire. Working as part of the in-house design team, this role will be to assist the Product Design team in creating products from conception through to production.
- Designing and revising products using SolidWorks CAD software.
- Managing product data and general design office administration.
- Converting parts lists / BOM's from Solid Edge files to SolidWorks files.
- Creating drawings for customer specification sheets.
- Produce product images for box prints.
- Creating parts lists / BOM's product assemblies, configurations and drawings using SolidWorks.
- Producing product assemblies for instruction manuals.
- Product testing - Physical and FEA testing.
- Rendering photorealistic product images.
- Quality control checking products.
- Competent in the use of SolidWorks
- Excellent spelling and grammar with a meticulous attention to detail
- Good team working and communication skills - sketch, written and verbal
- Must be able to suggest own ideas and improvements to products
- Competent using PCs and Windows.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- An understanding of design process and manufacturing techniques
- Self-motivated, organised multi-tasker
We are a leading original design manufacturer of Audio Video accessories for the professional AV and systems integrations marketplace with an extensive range of solutions. A long established privately owned company with a global network of offices.
Closing date for this post is 09:00 on 14th July 2014.
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: ProAssTsBcLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />