Product Data Management Specialist
Papa AFB, Hungary
The position requires the successful applicant to interact directly with local military Heavy Airlift Wing and Boeing personnel customers on a daily basis. Coordinate, document, manage and implement all activities associated with the processing of C-17 maintenance information from military customer, Boeing Contractor Logistics Support maintenance team, customer maintenance records, and data from on-board configuration recorders. The applicant will transcribe and verify accuracy of customer data into the appropriate data systems. These systems will include the US Air Force G081 system, and C-17 engine Optical Quick Access Recorder repositories.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate with customers in aircraft scheduling to fulfill flying requirements, scheduled maintenance activities, as well as other non-flying ground activities.
- Report delinquencies and other scheduling issues to leadership.
- Negotiate and resolve issues as required.
Perform Boeing processes to manage change activities to meet business and regulatory requirements.
- Represent the organization by providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects; determines which process to execute; transcribes data into appropriate system; and verify accurate data entry.
Configuration/Data Management - Knowledge of configuration management principles and processes (e.g., part number control, revision level, naming conventions, product identification numbering systems).
- Contribute to the identification, development and performance of product lifecycle support services; identification of customer and support system requirements; activities to identify, define and analyze product lifecycle data to enable customers to better use products.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for responding to customer requests for a variety of pre-programmed and customized C-17 data reports extracted from the data systems, principally from the US Air Force G081 system.
- In addition the applicant will ensure data quality; maintain process records, files and accountability records; and determine final disposition of data, records and files.
- The applicant will verify that the customer logistics data management records received meet documented regulations and will coordinate with customers to resolve routine problems regarding data accuracy and data integrity.
The applicant must demonstrate the ability to adapt to a different cultural environment and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, together with good typing and computer skills is required.
- Formal training on Microsoft Office applications is highly desirable, as is formal training and experience with data systems.
- Ideal candidates should have a general knowledge of configuration management principles and processes to maintain the integrity of data, together with a basic knowledge of information and data retrieval systems.
- Ability to enter, edit, and retrieve information in database systems is highly important.
- Also develop and provide reporting metrics to management.
Qualifications and Experience:
Relevant work experience in the role
Other Job Related Information:
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT US CITIZENSHIP. BOEING WILL ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN COUNTRY SPECIFIC IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR SUITABLE APPLICANTS. Make sure you list all of the Countries in which you are a citizen. If you have work authorization for a country that you are not a citizen of, please explain this on the top of your resume. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.