On behalf of our partner active in the field of food industry in Fejér county we are looking for a
Product Change Specialist
- Manage and coordinate product change projects and customer service operations of the Plant in order to contribute to achievement of business objectives by providing best possible level of customer service to all Business Unit customers.
- Gives support the BD Manager in permanent Product/Process/Packaging Application and Development (new product development, packaging development) activities.
- Search for and formulates new Intercompany business opportunities.
- Support implementation of new appropriate procedures, products and technologies - establishing optimal (quality/cost/capacity) process parameters.
- Assuring of financial, legal and Quality management system requirements within a scope of the position responsibility.
Essential skills and expertise:
- University Degree, studies preferably in Logistics/Supply Chain, background in Finance is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Excellent in project and time management
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Problem Solving
Desireable skills and expertise:
- Integrated Lean Six Sigma knowledge
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Multinational work environment
- Opportunity for professional development
How to apply:
Please send your detailed CV both in English and Hungarian - with the reference number in the subject of the letter - to Szücsné Vitos Ivett with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése" href="Link megjelenítése" target="blank">data protection declaration
Nyilvántartási szám: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.