Our multinational client has an EMEA center in Budapest with wide range of supply chain processes. We are looking for a candidate who would be responsible for demand and supply planning processes and would cove international needs. If you have good analytical skills, have some experience in planning field and you speak fluent English, please check this opportunity and send your CV.
- Ensure the availability of products at EMEA level at best cost and customer satisfaction conditions.
- Plan demand and supply (production, components, intercompany stock transfers)
- Provide visibility on stock and customer order availability to all key players in the product flow
- Manage the change (key player in business evolution)
- Contribute actively to process improvements (Lean culture)
- Manage EMEA supply planning and inventory to ensure product availability:
- Plan, create and control Production orders to fulfill EMEA demand on time
- Follow-up warehouse capacity for productions and secure date commitment to customers, including reworks and product holds
- Ensure replenishment activities are in line with demand requirements
- Optimize and audit inventory levels, fulfill geobalancing needs (Intercompany PO management)
- Track Inbound shipments and component safety stocks
- Control backlog monitoring activity and stock availability while keeping inventory at optimum level
- Ensure prioritization process and stock reservation is managed in timely manner to secure customer satisfaction and business goals
- Communicate accurate information about product availability variances at customer orders, order lines and /or part number level
- Proactively identify and fix potential issues or bottleneck in order to secure shipments on time
- Recommend and implement operational process improvements
- Handle and solve effectively escalations, priority issues
- BSc degree in logistics/supply chain would be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience in Supply chain: Planning management or order management - in an international environment
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in high pace work environment
- Ability to work in an international environment where the needed information is coming from various functions and geographies
- SAP knowledge
- Proficient in Excel (MS Office)
- Fluent English mandatory, both written and oral
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.