If you are someone who wants to influence your own development and looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point, apply for this job opportunity at one of our biggest pharmaceutical client’s Shared Service Centre in Budapest.
Our client is looking for team members to its European Regional P2P System Support Group in Budapest. The Group pursues business strategies to deliver process standardization and optimization in P2P across the region, powered by a Global Procurement System (Ariba) interfaced to SAP.
We invite candidates to the position of Regional P2P Support Coordinator to ensure continuous higher efficiency, compliance, and maximum quality and standard of services in each phase of the end to end purchase to pay stream.
As a Procure to Pay Support Coordinator your responsibilities will be
1) System support:
- Ensuring the proper usage of Ariba modules and resolving ongoing issues
- Supporting AP system applications (like reporting system)
- Managing Ariba data tables and coordinating master data changes
- Training delivery for end users.
2) System usage support:
- Increasing the degree of process automation with suppliers and local procurement organizations
- On-boarding suppliers to the Ariba Supplier Network
- Setting up e-catalogues, e-invoicing and business forms.
3) Deliver first level support and system administration for the entire Ariba spend management suite (e-Sourcing, Contract Workbench, Buyer) and Ariba Supplier Network
- Handling all incoming calls/e-mails from the business and suppliers in relation to Ariba and BW spend management reporting first level support
- Assisting end-users with general use and navigation queries.
- College or university degree
- 1-3 years of experience in Shared Service or Customer Service Centre in a support function
- Experience in procurement (advantage)
- Fluent English (must), any other language knowledge is an advantage
- You have excellent problem solving and strong communication skills
- You have analytical good Excel skills
- You know Ariba or SAP (desirable), but initial training will be offered for this position
- You have a customer-oriented mindset.
Budapest, 6th district
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.