Our multinational client is looking for a new employee who would support the indirect procurement team in any tool, process or reporting related needs. The new employee should have a good understanding of Procurement processes and tools. She/he is able to learn fast of new processes arrange trainings for large audiences..
- Understanding requirements and setting up master records and operational/local data needed to enable transaction processing. For example, customer shipping or banking data.
- Regional/local setup and maintenance of system supplier contracts and price catalogue data under the authorisation of the contract owner and overseeing any supplier self managed price catalogue updates
- Assuring that accuracy and integrity of data is maintained in a timely manner and monitoring data creation, maintenance and deletions for effective and efficient system operations and informational reporting
- Maintaining client level view of the master databases
- Ensuring client level data standards are applied to all new and/or change requests
- Assisting with existing data conversion/enrichment.
- Supporting in Business Processes with General Reporting
- Reporting key performance indicators and Spend analysis.
- Indirect purchasing tool catalogue management (upload, design, usability)
- Process & tools enhancement initiatives
- Logistics Services Procurement support (business analysis tasks)
- Key user level supporting for Tools & Data management
- End user support for indirect procurement tools, providing trainings
- High level reporting skills and statistics analysis skills would be a plus
- Familiar with sourcing function and supply base management.
- 3-5 years experience in procurement or similar field is preferred.
- International business experience.
- Team spirit and willing to support each other.
- Presentation and communication skills. (needs to train large audiences confidently)
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Familiar with IT and user interface terminology
- ERP system knowledge (SAP, Oracle) would be an advantage
- Working across boundaries
- Seeking and sharing information
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving attitude is a must
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently
- Natural tendency for continuous development of processes and tools
Apply directly to Borbala Pap, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése