You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s
Pozíció leírása / Job description
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
The role of the Procurement Specialist is to provide the link between the in region needs of the business and the global procurement strategies developed by the Global Category Managers and the Procurement Directors.
As the first point of contact for new contract and vendor requests, the Procurement Specialist will work with both the local countries and the category managers/directors to develop best fit solutions.
- Execute tactical and strategic sourcing and procurement of indirect goods and services. Primary Categories include: Fleet and Freight, IT and R&D, T&E, Facilities and Professional Services.
- Drive implementation of global procurement/supply strategies.
- Work with the Global Category Managers to develop and implement local and/or regional sourcing strategies and initiatives consistent with respective global strategies.
- Implement appropriate supplier management processes to drive selected suppliers within assigned categories towards world class performance.
- Working within policy guidelines, negotiate, draft and review supply contracts for goods and services within assigned categories.
- Working with global category managers and other Procurement management, develop, track and report on appropriate category performance metrics to capture performance results and provide input to corporate budgeting process.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in strategic sourcing of indirect goods and/or services
- Experience in indirect procurement
- Experience in policy guidelines, negotiation, creation of supply contracts for goods and services
- Confident English language knowledge
Amit kínálunk / Offer
The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and restore lives.
- attractive compensation package
- exceptional benefits, including private health insurance
- private medical support and group life & accident insurance
- modern office close to the city center
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090