Their main focus the coming years is to grow the company further.
The company is owned by the NKT Group Listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen Stock.
Currently we are looking for
Group Indirect Procurement:
Global Indirect Procurement is on a transformation journey from a project driven organization to a customer focused business partner servicing our sales entities and our cross functional corporate departments.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President & CFO based in Brøndby, Denmark, Group Indirect Procurement is managing the strategic development of all indirect procurement categories in Nilfisk-Advance accounting for roughly € 150 million.
Our partner is looking for a Procurement Specialist to be situated in Hungary and with direct reports to Group Indirect Procurement situated in Denmark. The Procurement Specialist will be part of an operational center, functioning as an integrated partner to the business.
You will also take active part in continuously improving and developing our tools and processes covering spend and supplier analysis using our spend visibility tool and supply market intelligence. You will report to the Director of Indirect procurement at the HQ in Denmark and with indirect reference to the Category Manager team.
You will become part of a strong global Procurement office with a highly skilled Project Management team, with focus on execution power and seamless implementation.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Support Group Indirect Procurement in increasing their global reach
• Build close cooperation with strategic suppliers
• Cost control, monitoring and optimization across assigned categories
• Secure continuous optimizations across areas of responsibility
• Assisting Group Indirect Procurement with Ad Hoc tasks/projects
• Establish the proper communication to internal stakeholders
• Follow established service levels to secure expected delivery
• Become SPOC for control and motorization issues for internal stakeholders
You have a natural business mind-set supported by a:
• Master or Bachelor Degree from a Business School or University
• Problem solver, eager solve problems and reverts quickly to align expectations
• Analytical instinct that tells you if an answer is within reasonable range
• High integrity when dealing with vendors and stakeholders
• Experience with sourcing and procurement is an advantage but not a prerequisite
• High user knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus
As a person you are characterized by:
• An outgoing nature and high level of energy
• A positive mindset and your ability to create relationships
• Thrives in a fast paced environment and working in a team
Furthermore, you are fluent in English which is the corporate language.
• Minor travel activity is expected, but personal flexibility is of essence when working in a changing project oriented environment.
If you are interested in the position please send us your application (CV in English and motivation letter)!