For fulfilling the position
Procurement Service Center Team Lead (Afternoon shift)
we are looking for colleagues
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionates as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
- Lead, control and develop PSC Team members
- Translate Procurement strategy to supporting procurement servicing strategies
- Ensure that risks and issues are managed and escalated appropriately
- Maintains regular contact with internal customers, evaluates and understands their needs, provides information concerning everyday operation.
- Initiate process standardisation and continuous improvement.
- Ensure data integrity within various ERP systems.
- Support requestors, stakeholders and suppliers to solve all issues related to the requisitioning process.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar position (in a Shared Services Environment)
- Fluency in English is a must (any additional foreign language is a plus)
- Strong problem solving skills, positive mindset and proactive, structured way of thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to motivate and manage a team.
- Extensive knowledge of Procurement processes, procedures and systems
- Working experience in multinational environment, preferably SSC.
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
- Young, dynamic team
Work Location: Székesfehérvár