The Procurement Services Capabilities team is a newly formed group within Procurement Services tasked with being a catalyst for change and refocusing strategic initiatives that will generate greater value for the organization and on accelerating delivery of those benefits. Capabilities Team is global in scope, with an extended regional team in EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Latin America to drive initiatives within each region.
- Challenge thinking and support teams in delivering cost reduction, standardize processes, policies and controls specific to the delivery of Unity initiatives relating to the following work Streams: Operating Model / PO Operations / Sourcing / eServices / Process Control & Risk / Analytics
- Providing clear direction and guidance to regional project team to ensure all team members are working towards the same set of goals and objectives.
- Managing and resolving issues and risks that arise across teams
- Ensuring all projects within unity program are making progress and delivering to plan with clear and measurable metrics and measures in place to show progress.
- Support the EMEA Capabilities Head to implement Key Program initiatives into the EMEA Region as well as led the team in Budapest.
- Support in the delivery and execution of Regional Unity programmes
- Responsible for the project governance ensuring the necessary Strategy and Executive Committees
- Project Management and support of initiatives across regional businesses/ geographies, requiring the development of strong relationships with business managers across Procurement, Accounts Payable, Finance and Technology
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders such as Cluster Leads, Sourcing Managers, Accounts Payable, to improve end to end processes and service and improve efficiency
- Evaluates process and tools requirements, understanding impacts and interdependencies, while making decisions consistent with and in support of the strategic goals of the organization.
- Implements engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of engagements as measured by global goals and customer satisfaction.
- Makes process and technology recommendations to regional leadership as necessary to promote the replication of best practices
- Evaluates and enhances the tools, processes and methods based on current industry standards
- Ensures proper understanding and translation of Capabilities & Systems IT Strategy, performance, capacity, risk and issues in region.
- Higher degree
- Fluent english
- 5-7 years of Proven track record in business analysis, Project Management or Operations role within sourcing field
- Detailed knowledge of Accounts Payable and/or Procurement operations, strategic sourcing, IT Operations and specifically transactional process
- Sound knowledge of Tier 1 Financials or Spend Management platforms, particularly Purchase Order and Payables and/or Supplier Relationship Management would be an advantage
- Project risk and issue management - Understanding, identifying and proactively managing individual risk and issue events and overall project risk by minimising threats and maximising experience in reporting
- Experience in Oracle would be a plus
- Strong communication, relationship building and inter-personal skills
- Ability to manage concurrent activities with short term deadlines and changing priorities.
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése