A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Procurement Professional.
The main responsibilities :
- Improve revenue and reduce supplier costs by applying our extensive sourcing strategy experience to each project.
- Drive procurement delivery excellence including troubled projects' management and process improvements on existing business.
- Closely interlock with clients to ensure that constantly develop and enhance supplier strategies to meet their short and long term goals.
- Application of commodity policy specified by council strategy
- Gathering and comparison of quotes from selected suppliers.
- Negotiations with suppliers and supplier selection
- Complete supplier evaluations or fair value determination.
- Ensure that cost savings achieved is accurately recorded.
- Use of systems and tools specific to commodities as well as ensuring that information held on these is consistent with core purchasing systems (CSA / SAP etc)
- Represent transactional / local sourcing issues on commodity council conference calls as applicable
- Handling and documenting purchase orders in accordance to Procurement rules
- Maintaining orders (blocked invoices, on time deliveries), solve invoice problems
- Control / Maintain Business Processes of Procurement and key measurements
- Initiate and implement process and efficiency improvements
- Ensuring Business Control and Audit Compliance in processes followed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluent English AND German/French/Portuguese/Arabic language knowledge
- At least 6 months relevant experience
- Basic knowledge in Develop Procurement Contracts / Legal Doc
- At least 6 months experience in Perform Supplier Analysis
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Training activities
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Career progression
- Dynamic, multi-cultural and multi-lingual work environment
- Company provides solid training upon start in your new job