|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Pest county|
|Description of position:||This role covers the task to monitor supplier's performance end to end, including Supplier's performance of incoming HDDs, yield in manufacturing processes and field performance.|
• This role covers the task to monitor supplier's performance end to end, including Supplier's performance of incoming HDDs, yield in manufacturing processes and field performance.
• High focus on New product qualification and implementation. Implements and follows up Containment and Corrective Actions at the Supplier and in Manufacturing.
• Bachelor's Degree
• English: Intermediate
• Hungarian: Fluent
• Master's Degree in Engineering
• English : Fluent
• Engineering degree in field of Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science
• Basic skill in data mining and data analysis
• Fundamental project management
• Candidate needs to be communicative
• Good analytical & problem solving abilities with proactive approach
• Reporting skills
• Able to work as a member of world wide engineering community
• Experience or studies in microelectronics, computer architecture or computer science
• Unix/Linux platform experience
• Shell scripting knowledge, basic programming skills
• Experience in production environment
• Test automation experience
• Experience with Lean 6 Sigma
We also welcome candidates are interested in leading small project work groups.
|Known languages:||English: Fluent, Hungarian: Fluent|
|Short company info:||Our client is one of the first investors in Hungary. The manufacturing plant has been continuously growing since 1996, and is located about 25 minutes away from the capital. These products provide fast and secure solution for data storage projects in the European, American and Eastern markets.|
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: