Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks, and serves 45 of the world's top 50 operators, as well as over one third of the word’s population. We are committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Our products and solutions include wireless products, core network products, network products, application and software, as well as terminals. Major products are based on our self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to provide high-quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.
At the end of 2011, we had over 120,000 employees. Our global R&D spending reaches 10 % of the annual revenue. In 2010 our revenue reached 28 US billion, a year-on-year increase of 24.2%.
We started to operate in Hungary in 2005, we have a manufacture center in Pécs and in Komárom as well.
We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
Procurement Buyer - Logistics
You will be assisting on the management and the development of a portfolio of partnerships:
- Sourcing and qualification of new partnerships, focus on managing temporary RFQs and operations in company system for price analysis, and supplier basic information maintenance
- Assist on the coordination and animation of meetings on regular follow-ups with partners and the different internal departments of Huawei (Operations, Quality, Finance…)
- Assist on the coordination and follow-up of performance evaluation of our partners and of the roll-out process of defined action plans
- Issue-handling for the logistics operation project
You will participate to the cost optimization of the company by assisting on the management of the partners’ temporary RFQs or regular RFQs:
- Assist on the coordination of internal teams to define the needs
- Assist on the preparation of RFQ or tender documents on a regular basis
- Graduated from Business School or Engineering School, bachelor’s degree or above is necessary
- The candidate shall have at least two year’s experience, it will be better if working experience related to sourcing or procurement of logistics services.
- Good general knowledge of the Telecom market
- Good written and spoken English& Hungarian
- Steadfast adherence to the strict business moral like Honesty and Integrity etc.
- Sense of responsibility for the assigned tasks
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Capable of working under-pressure and in un-defined framework
What we offer:
- Professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company
- Challenging work
- Competitive salary package
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English via E-Mail (Word 98/2000 or Adobe PDF) to HR Department to the email address below, or fax to 06-1-555-8989.
Please be assured your CV containing personal information will be kept confidential and be used only for job match in Huawei.
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling, Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség