Our client is a worldwide healthcare company, one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Their success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Their Budapest based SSC is establishing a new Business Unit and therefore is looking for experienced Professionals preferably in Procurement or in SSC Administration.
- Reviewing, prioritizing, maintaining, and processing purchase requisitions within specified Service Level Agreement (SLA) using SAP
- Changing or closing purchase orders (SAP) or correcting failed purchase orders that failed transmission to the supplier
- Being responsible for investigation to close invoices blocked for payment (single point of contact for invoice reconciliation)
- Collaborating with Receiving and Accounts Payable to expedite processing of receipts and invoices
- Assisting with processing of returns and repairs for the Procurement Department as needed
- Entering requisitions on behalf of customers for processing by Buyers
- Being responsible for intervention on orders requiring procurement expertise before being fulfilled by suppliers
- Partnering with and supporting requestors, stakeholders and suppliers to solve all issues related to the requisitioning process
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a similar position (procurement area)
- Excellent written and spoken command in English or in English and German
- Experience in supplier relationship management
- Deep understanding of procurement processes especially order management
- Process expertise and knowledge of SAP
- Good numeric and analytical skills
- Outstanding communicator (verbal and written)
- Able to react to problems fast and easily
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good at time management (high sense of urgency)
- Good sense of requestor contact management.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic organization
- International work environment
Budapest, 6th district
Apply directly to Eszter Virag, Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.