Would you like to join to a growing well- known multinational company? Would you like to be the part of a growing project management team? If your answers are yes please read through the below job description and send us you CV.
The Process Quality Assurance (PQA) function provides Senior management an objective insight of the quality of the Program and Project’s processes and their associated work products.
- Promoting Quality Management and process improvement throughout the organization
- Developing, implementing and communicating the process quality assurance procedures to bring the Organization’s programs and projects into process compliance with the organizational PM standards and procedures
- Effectively interact with internal program and project stakeholders to create awareness, provide QA support and implement the quality system requirements.
- Quarterly planning and execution of the process quality assurance reviews to assess the process adherence effectiveness of the inspected programs and projects
- Document and communicate the process adherence quality results, including key strengths, observations, issues, etc., to the program and project management for taking the required corrective actions.
- Tracking the closure of the PQA review issues and timely escalation of past due issues for resolution
- Management reporting of the PQA review results, systemic issues, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining the tools and templates to execute the PQA function
- Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Experience - Minimum 5-8 years of experience in the Financial Services/IT Industry including 5 years of Project Management and Quality Assurance experience
- Knowledge and expertise on Project Management and Quality Assurance standards in the financial services industry
- Experience in any of the following would be an advantage:Strong Business Objects Skills
- PMP Certification
- Quality Assurance Certification
- Strong SharePoint Technical Skills
- Strong INFOPATH Technical Skills
- Strong SQL Server Skills
- Strong Microsoft Skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
- Preference will be given to candidates with one or more of the following qualifications:
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- International Compliance Association, Certificate or Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)
- Keen analytical ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Well developed collaboration and influence skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- This will include the required technical skills stated in the Skills Section
Apply directly to Nikolett Krisznai Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése