Our word wide Global Shared Services Client is looking for an experienced Lean Six sigma Process Manager in the location Prague. The Client’s mainly focused on accounting and finance, customer service, HR, IT and Procurement outsourcing.
- Work with Shared Services Operations Managers, Team Leaders and others to identify, plan and develop activities to support current and future customer needs
- Utilize Six Sigma methodologies to define measure, analyze and implement improved processes
- Ensure implementation of LEAN (Six sigma) project management methodology, working closely with key internal partners/functions.
- Contribute to the prioritization of sites projects and the resolution of major issues
- Identify gaps in existing policies and procedures and implement improvements within the different Accounting & Finance processes at the Shared Service Center
- Monitor performance across the organization
- University or College degree (Finance or Accounting)
- Fluent in English and in Czech or German
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Six Sigma principles is a must
- Experience from Shared Service Center environment is a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicational, organizational and planning skills
- Willing to travelling
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 541
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése