Our international partner is looking for a Process Improvement Specialist to join their team in Debrecen where they support their parent company in their newly created Finance Shared Service center.
Process Improvement Specialist
|• Acquire a deep understanding of the systems and processes transferred into the Shared Service center. |
• Design and deliver process training to new users as they on-board.
• Train and develop Super-users inside the shared service center.
• Help design and develop a Lean Six Sigma culture that also utilizes the DMAIC model throughout the organization
• Design and provide technical solutions for productivity within standard software solutions.
• Provide real time process and technical support to users in critical situations. (level 2 support)
• Design standardized best in class processes and implement these across the functional teams.
• Assist in system design and migration.
• College or University degree
• 4 years experience in any finance or IT function
• Fluent English language knowledge
• Strong major ERP experience at a super-user level
• Experience in Project Management is an advantage
• Strong continouos improvement background with thorough understanding of the DMAIC process and experience with Lean Six Sigma tools
Take the opportunity to be a part of something brand new and inspiring:
- be a member of the newest SSC in Hungary;
- work in an environment where new ideas are more then welcome;
- earn a fair, competitive salary and compensation package.
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.