A Global Leader: Pridgeon & Clay is one of the largest independent, American-owned, value-added manufacturers and suppliers of stamped and fine blanked components for a variety of industries and applications. A global workforce of over 1000 skilled employees contributes to our full service approach to design, prototyping, validation and manufacturing excellence. Pridgeon & Clay Kft. is located in Apostag, Hungary, a short 16 kilometers from Dunaújvaros.
Position: Process Engineer
- Education: College Degree (Mechanical degree is preferred)
- minimum of one year of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment (metal forming preferred)
- The ability to manage multiple processes and tasks simultaneously.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Relevant experience in automotive/industrial industry
- the ability to drive projects to completion
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) for the purpose of word processing, spreadsheets and information retrieval
- Good English both oral and written
- Handle thoughts and ideas for the plant goals, problems, and opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in the APQP process as an APQP Team Member.
- Compare productivity metrics with quality metrics. Add or remove quality checks to promote a quality process while steadily improving productivity.
- Own process-related goals and drive improvement to key measures. Present monthly quality and other process key measures during measurable presentation.
- Accurately calculate and submit cost reductions and cost avoidances using approved guidelines to meet or exceed annual goals.
- Drive, as well as participate in, lean initiatives, including CIA's, quick die change, 5S, standardized work, lubricant reduction, ergonomics, SPM, uptime, and error proofing.
- Identify potential safety issues with processes and systems, and take appropriate action.
- You can be a part of a young dynamic team, with challenging tasks every day.