On behalf of our dinamically growing multinational client, we are looking for a
- Process Design, Capability, Support
- will be responsible for the design of all back-end processes for production. This will include process flow / data collection point determination, specification of machine types and the expected throughputs, expected efficiencies and the required line manning.
- Ensures that all targets can be met, machines, equipments perform as per requirements; yields and quality targets are achieved.
- will be responsible for the ongoing production support, measurement charts creation and the implementation of the new layouts.
- Documentation and Training
- Ensure, that during the introduction of new products all processes operate as designed.
- to establish the Quality plans on a product by product basis together with the Quality team and also on an on-going basis for the documented resolution of the process problems that will arise. He has to ensure that the processes and work instructions are in accordance with the company’s safety and environmental policies.
- to specify and order adequate tooling required for the labeling, hand soldering, press-fit, manual assembly, rework processes when a new customer is introduced or if any new equipment is required for an existing contract.
- providing Customer Satisfaction
- Degree in Electronics, Mechanics or Electrical Engineering.
- Relevant work experience in process engineering, preferable in electric manufacturing.
- Thorough experience in the fields of labeling, panel routing, manual assembly, press-fit processes.
- Familiar with process control tools and methods (SPC, FMEA, SMED, Poka Yoke, etc…)
- Have experience in areas of soldering (desirable).
- High level MS office and reporting skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Advanced English knowledge.
- Familiar with Time Analysis and Cost Analysis methods (MTM, …).