Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Sanmina-SCI is a dynamically developing company, which attends in Hungary since 1997. It is one of the word’s market leader in electronic manufacture service. In Hungary it has 2 sites, at Tatabánya, and at Miskolc. We are looking for employees to our site at Tatabánya for the following position:
- Process Design: will be responsible for the design of all back-end processes for production. This will include process flow / data collection point determination, specification of machine types and the expected throughputs, expected efficiencies and the required line manning.
- Process Capability: is in charge of process development: Ensures that all targets can be met, machines, equipments perform as per requirements; yields and quality targets are achieved.
- Process Support: will be responsible for the ongoing production support, measurement charts creation and the implementation of the new layouts.
- Documentation and Training: will be responsible for providing all process documentation, including rework processes with the related trainings.
- ECN Activity: will be responsible for participating during the Change Control Meetings, where both internal and customer change requests will be addressed and for implementing back-end related changes into the processes.
- New Product Introduction: to ensure, that during the introduction of new products all processes operate as designed. This will include proving throughputs and agreeing the manufacturing handover process for the serial production. Identification of design and process change possibilities/requirements to reach quality, yield improvements and cost savings for new products, ensure economic manufacturability.
- Quality: to establish the Quality plans on a product by product basis together with the Quality team and also on an on-going basis for the documented resolution of the process problems that will arise. He has to ensure that the processes and work instructions are in accordance with the company’s safety and environmental policies.
- Teamwork: to act as a pro-active team member, taking a lead role in root cause analysis and daily problem solving.
- Process Tooling: to specify and order adequate tooling required for the labeling, hand soldering, press-fit, manual assembly, rework processes when a new customer is introduced or if any new equipment is required for an existing contract.
- Customer Focus: providing Customer Satisfaction, to both Internal and External Customers and must act to provide the best Quality Products, Services and communication to these Customers.
- Degree in Electronics, Mechanics or Electrical Engineering.
- Several years of relevant work experience in process engineering, preferable in electric manufacturing.
- Thorough experience in the fields of labeling, panel routing, manual assembly, press-fit processes.
- Familiar with process control tools and methods (SPC, FMEA, SMED, Poka Yoke, etc…)
- Have experience in areas of soldering.
- High level MS office and reporting skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Familiar with Time Analysis and Cost Analysis methods (MTM,.)
If you are interested in this position, please send your English and Hungarian CV’s to mailto:email@example.com .
|Műszaki / Mérnök, Termelés / Gyártás, Energetika / Villamosság, Elektronika / Telekommunikáció|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség