For our client located in Pest County, interested in agricultural machinery system production, we are looking for a process engineer employee.
- Define and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives.
- Study technical feasibility and capital cost of proposed changes.
- Prepare a design basis for the project, based on engineering studies, high end computer modeling and simulation, economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
- Lead new equipment start-ups in the production plants and train the production teams. Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
- Specify and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
- Realize technical studies on production process
- Preparing machine and process specifications
- Technical evaluation of vendor offers
- Coordinating machine settings and product integration
- Participation in budgeting (technical changes, product integration, project costs)
- Improving production, testing and assembling by implementation of best practices
- Providing process engineering plans throughout the new project implementations
- Preparing process flow diagrams, supporting manufacturing, quality improvement,
- Mechanical engineer education
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Minimum 3 years work experience of plating
- Experience in CAD designing (able to use in work)
- Fluency in English