If you are looking for new challenges, if you want to develop in your profession, if you want to be a determining member of a new green-field plant, then take a look at our job search site and use the selection options to bring you a step closer to your dream job. We look forward to receiving your job application.
On behalf of our green-field multinational business partner, who is setting up its team in Miskolc, we are searching for candidates for the
PROCESS ENGINEER - MACHINE DESIGN
Professionalism, previous relevant work experience and a good command of English are necessary.
Eastjob Consultancy has been assisting its partners with professional HR services for seven years. We provide support for our partners in searching and selecting the right professionals and in developing, optimizing and improving internal HR processes at a high level, flexibly and efficiently. The high quality of our work is guaranteed by the professionalism and attitude of our consultants.
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering, a technical educational training or education as technician with several years of professional experience or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the field of machine design at a machine supplier or in automotive industry
- Excellent ability in mechanical design of assembly machines using 3D CAD software (Solid Works)
- Outstanding relevant know-how about machine parts/ components and CE regulations – FEM basic knowledge advantageous
- Basic knowledge in controls, sensors, test systems and welding
- Business fluent in Hungarian and English in written and spoken; basic command of German beneficial
- Analytical thinking, service orientation, ability to work under pressure, assertive
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conceptualization, optimization and upgrade of machines for inflator assembly
- Support machine build, documentation and validation (“CE”) process as well as the mechanical design and documentation of new inflator lines
- Definition and start-up of new inflator production lines
- Design of new machines and tools for process development as well as for offline and inline inflator assembly
- Ensure the optimization of machine and tool designs in order to increase process stability, availability and output of inflator assembly lines
- Draft modifications and exchange parts so that new inflator types can be produced on existing inflator assembly lines
- Implementation of in-house designs using the 3D CAD system Solid Works
- Coordination of the design and building of equipment as well as the procurement of purchase parts
- Identification of potential suppliers for machined parts