For our multinational prestigious client we are looking for a talented professional in Process Engineer position.
In this position you will be facing the following tasks:
- Be the reference person for the industrialization of metal components, with the role of Project Leader.
- Participation in manufacturing engineering projects.
- Perform the manufacturability analysis of New Products in the area of metal formed parts, identifying part criticalities, and interpreting results of formability simulations.
- Perform cost calculations for the production of metal parts.
- Analyze productive capacity of metal forming lines inside the factories and identify areas for efficiency improvement.
- Prepare technical specifications metal forming equipment, including safety and environmental requirements, according to Global Manufacturing Engineering guidelines.
- Supervise tooling and equipment installation in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering and Maintenance.
- Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in metal fabrication processes.
- Deep practical knowledge in metal forming equipment: bending and roll forming.
- Deep knowledge of metal processability and formability.
- Knowledge of PLC automation will be considered as a plus.
- Willingness to travel abroad (EMEA factories).
- Good analytical and methodical problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in multicultural teams, open and innovative mind set.
- Goal-oriented, persevering, focused on quality.
- Advanced level of English
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Multinaltional work environment.
- Career opportunity.