Our multinational partner who is market leader within its own sector is looking for an experienced Process Development Engineer.
The Process Development Engineer (“PDE”) focuses on the improvement of existing and the development of new products and processes.
The work location is based in Tiszaújváros.
- analyses the production process and focuses on deviations, bottlenecks, quality issues and losses. Formulates suggestions for improvements, taking into account product and certificate-systems
- manages himself/herself or participates in projects around process improvement, based upon preliminary studies, design, contact suppliers and implements
- supports colleagues with development of or amendments to existing products
- assists R&D colleagues and Product Managers with analysis of opportunities and limitations regarding production machinery
- steers “pilot” runs in production, reports on results and starts production of new products
- deals with client complaints and supports Production Coordinators and the QA Manager in finding roots of problems and structural solutions
- supports as specialist colleagues of the sales department in case of technical matters and advises the procurement department regarding search for alternative raw material, additives and side products
- is part of the Operations Team Non-Woven (Technology and Manufacturing)
- college degree of technical field
- 3-5 years experience in production environments and production processes
- fluent english is a must
- strong problem solving and analytical skills
- the right candidate could easily get on well with colleauges on each level
- inspiring and innovative environment
- competitive package
- long-term opportunity with full of responsibility