What do we offer?
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Grundfos offers a truly global workplace, where you will be working together with colleagues, customers and suppliers across borders, oceans and time zones. You will have the opportunity to pursue a rewarding career at your home country and abroad as we are present in more than 55 countries. The core of Grundfos is Innovation. We are dedicated to bringing new perspective in our thinking and working towards a more sustainable future that is equally beneficial to our employees, our business partners and society. Remaining strongly united in our values, - Be-think-innovate - being responsible for our actions and making a difference in our world; this defines who we are.
We offer a job as Process Development Consultant within Finance.
The purpose of Finance in Grundfos is to be a World Class Finance Organization proactively acting with our stakeholders to provide insightful and timely financial services.
One of the strategic objectives in the purpose is to improve, develop, and maintain efficient financial processes. We want to strengthen and facilitate this strategic objective by building a dedicated process team, who can support us in simplifying, standardizing and automating our current financial processes and be ambitious about it as well.
In first hand we are focusing on strengthening the transacting part of our finance processes. Thus our primary attention is on processes within these areas:
- Order to Cash (A/R and Credit)
- Purchase to Pay (A/P and TM)
- Record to Report (Assets, General Ledger, Inter Company and Month End Closing)
Would you like to join our team and take on a challenging position as?
PROCESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
What is the job about?
As an essential part of the Financial Shared Services strategy to be World Class the Process Development Consultant is responsible for supporting the continuous improvement efforts by identifying areas for optimization in close cooperation with the head of the Process team, hands on users around the globe, our Financial Shared Service Center, finance managers etc.
You will work with process owners and hands-on process people and you will be accountable for:
- Supporting the process owner converting strategic directions into operational day-to-day processes
- Supporting deployment of processes
- Ensuring valid and updated processes at all times
- Supporting Continuous process improvements
- Designing KPIs
And you will be responsible for:
- Supporting process deployment
- Supporting process improvement
- Supporting process alignment
- Establishing best practice procedures relevant to the Finance processes and assure these processes are executed in accordance with the agreed best practice
- Identifying and evaluating the organizations risk areas to identify opportunities for further improvements
- Supporting design of KPIs primarily aiming at measuring World Class
- Establishing action plans to improve performance e.g. through KPIs and ensuring close follow up on the action plans
- Assuring proper ownership of processes handed over from project mode to day-to-day operation by the process team
- Streamlining, defining and describing global finance processes in close co-operation with the process owner and process team
- Ensuring high process performance
- Ensuring positive interaction with all stakeholders
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in process improvements and best practice
What do you need to apply?
- Relevant education (in Finance or Economics)
- Advanced level of English orally and in writing
- Process management (incl. knowledge of relevant process standards)
- Expert in finance processes with a capability to solve complex issues and develop standards for performance based on best practice
- Knowledge of e.g. Six Sigma is an advantage
- Should be knowledgeable of the Shared Service concept
- Experience with modelling in ARIS is an advantage
- Experience from a Finance Department in an international group
- Change management and to some extent project management
- People management and leadership
- Strategic focus and cross-organizational insights
- Cultural understanding, networking, and efficient communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, demonstrating fluency with Microsoft Office tools
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Team-oriented, friendly work atmosphere
- Competitive benefit package
- Reward and recognition system to acknowledge outstanding performance
- Possibilities for travelling
- The preferred work location is at our Shared Service Center in Hungary with an excellent location in the heart of Budapest. Other locations may however be considered.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit the Grundfos career site, and apply via our electronic system.