Build your career at an expanding international company, operating all over the world!
Our client is looking for a Process and Control Specialist!
- Develop and lead process mapping efforts (identification of risks, controls, gaps and opportunities)
- Assist with process improvement, from strategy through optimization roadmap, for all end-to-end business processes
- Produce appropriate business process documentation, and maintain the Standard Operating Procedures
- Evaluate as-is processes, identify gaps, risks and recommend solutions that add value to the Client delivery.
- Support cross team process initiatives
- Develop and or assist in the development of internal and external scorecards and metrics
- Support deploying and training teams, building mature process improvement skills and culture
- University degree
- At least 2-3 years experience in process management
- Experience with implementing effective control and quality environments
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills
- Compliance, Operational Risk or Audit background is a huge advantage
- Excellent time management skills and multi-type personality
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Internal trainings
- Dynamic, multi-cultural and multi-lingual work environment
- Inspirational work environment