Our client, a multinational telecommunication company is looking for new colleagues.
The Problem Management Lead's duty will be to:
- Manage Problem Management delivery and staff to establish organisational objectives and responsibilities, and to achieve organisational objectives and financial performance. - Provide Problem Management capabilities, such as:
- Contributing to the problem management process and its operation and perform defined problem management tasks - Ensuring that the policy and standards for problem management are fit for purpose, current and are correctly implemented. - Ensuring that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services, challenging non-fact based decisions - Coordinate the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures
- Accountable for all risks owned by Problem Management - Carries out risk assessment within a defined functional or technical area of business
- Understanding and use of analytical tools, techniques and behaviours - Experience in working with the Microsoft Excel package - Experience in working with the Microsoft PowerPoint package - Skill in understanding and interpreting numerical data in order to identify trends and patterns - Understanding the contract schedules and working with commercial and financial issues - Skill in delivering information to a range of audiences in a clear and coherent manner via audio and face to face - Skill in managing and coaching teams of individuals to produce desired outcomes and performance - ITIL Foundation – Practitioner (minimum) - Cisco Certified Network Associate (minimum) - Fluent English
- Competitive salary package - Training and development opportunities - Stable multinational environment - Long term career plan
Jelentkezés: Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján