Problem Management Lead
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our client, a multinational telecommunication company is looking for new colleagues. Feladatok: The Problem Management Lead's duty will be to: Elvárások: - Understanding and use of analytical tools, techniques and behaviours Amit kínálunk: - Competitive salary package
- Manage Problem Management delivery and staff to establish organisational objectives and responsibilities, and to achieve organisational objectives and financial performance.
- Provide Problem Management capabilities, such as:
- Contributing to the problem management process and its operation and perform defined problem management tasks
- Ensuring that the policy and standards for problem management are fit for purpose, current and are correctly implemented.
- Ensuring that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services, challenging non-fact based decisions
- Coordinate the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures
- Accountable for all risks owned by Problem Management
- Carries out risk assessment within a defined functional or technical area of business
- Experience in working with the Microsoft Excel package
- Experience in working with the Microsoft PowerPoint package
- Skill in understanding and interpreting numerical data in order to identify trends and patterns
- Understanding the contract schedules and working with commercial and financial issues
- Skill in delivering information to a range of audiences in a clear and coherent manner via audio and face to face
- Skill in managing and coaching teams of individuals to produce desired outcomes and performance
- ITIL Foundation – Practitioner (minimum)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (minimum)
- Fluent English
- Training and development opportunities
- Stable multinational environment
- Long term career plan
Our client, a multinational telecommunication company is looking for new colleagues.
The Problem Management Lead's duty will be to:
- Understanding and use of analytical tools, techniques and behaviours
- Competitive salary package
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090