Privacy and Data Protection Analyst
Privacy and Data Protection Analyst - Your future position?
As a Privacy and Data Protection Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring continuous compliance with fast-changing laws and regulations (with a specific focus on EU laws (incl. GDPR)) in accordance with Givaudan’s global compliance strategy. You will also support the Group Data Protection Officer (Group DPO) in Switzerland.
If you are someone with sound knowledge on privacy and data protection laws and compliance processes, here is our exciting role for you:
- Maintain and monitor: you will manage the data protection compliance platform and provide formal compliance reporting to the Group DPO. You will monitor compliance of Givaudan’s activities with the Global Data Protection Programme, its underlying policies and procedures as well as with applicable laws and regulations and work closely with the Group DPO to adapt the strategy where needed; you will also maintain the internal register of global (as opposed to local) data processing activities
- Assess: you will undertake the full assessment of projects involving the processing of personal data, including the review of contractual documentation and, where applicable, the conduct of PIAs, DPIAs and vendor assessments (in collaboration with Givaudan’s Corporate Information Security Office) and provide assessment results to the Group DPO
- Increase awareness: you will collaborate on the training material with the Group DPO and relevant stakeholders in order to maintain a high level of awareness within Givaudan about applicable privacy and data protection laws and the Data Protection Policy. You will provide active support to the local persons with data protection responsibilities, training of people, assistance in handling of subject access requests or queries from supervisory authorities
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join the team – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University or College degree in law or a related field preferred
- 3-5 years’ work experience within an international environment, with at least 1-2 years’ experience in privacy and data protection
- Fluent English is a must (other EU language is a definite advantage)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe (CIPP-E) or other IAPP certifications is an advantage
- Good contractual drafting skills in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Bank / Biztosítás / Pénzintézet
Jog / Jogi tanácsadás
Közigazgatás / Államigazgatás
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Pénzügyi szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|