Major multinational communication and printing company is seeking for
Print and Packaging Cost Estimator
for its office in Komárom area
- Review the Request for Estimate for accuracy and completeness and to gain knowledge of specific details and/or quality requirements. If specifications are not complete, contact the requesting person for the necessary information.
- Deliver cost estimates of time and materials on printing jobs accurately and expeditiously.
- Evaluate all possible methods available for producing the project; and select the plan which produces the job the most economical way and yet meets and/or exceeds all of the customers quality and delivery expectations. This may mean seeking vendors to whom entirely or partially the given job could be outsourced.
- Responsible for advising and guiding Customer Service and Sales Department, when necessary, as to specifications of a project; such as paper grade, size of product, binding style, etc. is a resource for creative and innovative alternates.
- Maintain effective relationship with external and internal customers, assisting them whenever possible.
- Work with Purchasing in procuring the most competitive price and best delivery to meet clients’ schedules. Submit alternative methods for producing print and packaging materials.
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy with respect to estimates and records related to estimates produced.
- Register all product related information/data in corresponding systems in order to deliver products in alignment with clients’ requirement
- Continuously monitor and evaluate Production performance data to assure costing mechanism works in alignment with operation. Collaborate with Production Engineering at various plants to identify items for improvements.
- Bachelors Degree (Accounting or related field preferred) with a minimum of 2 years estimating experience
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Very good organizational skills
- Collaborative skills
- Experience with Print and/or Packaging industry is preferred. Knowledgeable regarding printing and packaging industry, such as layout, spoilage, standards, finishing, etc.
- Very good knowledge of general administrative/manufacturing operations procedures
- Very good knowledge MS Office
- Independent work
- Carreer opportunity
- Competitive compensation package
- Multinational environment
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your professional CV to the e-mail address below.