Principal Security Consultant - Oxfordshire, Reading, RG1
As a Principal Security Consultant you will be leading complex consultancy assignments in information security projects. The engagements you will contribute to may be audits, assurance or risk advisory in nature, and vary considerably in size and complexity.
All of our Information Security Consultancy Services are designed to strengthen appropriate internal controls, improve IT and business performance and drive best practice and efficiencies into our clients businesses.
You will be working in the following areas; Information & Event Monitoring (SIEM), Identity & Access Management, IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention, Network Access Control and Payments Security technologies, PCIDSS and ISO27001 Compliance.
NTT ISC operates across all sectors and market places including but not limited to; Banking, Central Government (HMG), Retail, Manufacturing, Gaming, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Media'.
As a Principal Security Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
* Demonstrate outstanding skills in analysing customer business processes within large complex organisations.
* Provide strong technical team leadership on large complex projects, providing strong direction and support for other members of the project team
* Develop solutions to highly complex customer problems through the use of structured problem solving techniques, creativity and intelligence
* Have outstanding business, consultancy and technical skills within at least one technical discipline
* Demonstrate strong project planning and management skills
* Demonstrate commitment to delivering projects within time and in budget
* Demonstrate a strong ability to develop a rapport with customers and to engender long lasting relationships at all levels within an organisation
* Actively engage in presales activities to generate projects for self and rest of the consultancy practice
* Present proposed security solutions to customers at all levels, effectively conveying the benefits and range of NTT Com Security (WideAngle) Services to customers
* Provide support and assistance at sales and marketing events, e.g. presentations, customer liaison, etc.
* Demonstrate excellent skills in the development of customer proposals and liaise with the Project Office in preparation of proposals and answering of tenders
* Demonstrate excellence in the writing and gaining of customer agreement to defined Statements of Work (SoW).
* Liaise with the Resource Management and Sales team throughout the sales cycle to quantify, price and organise the consulting resources required for the project delivery (in line with the deliverable in the SoW)
Experience Skills and Qualifications:
As a Principal Security Consultant, your skills and qualifications will include:
* Strong consultancy delivery experience demonstrating outstanding consulting capability through positive customer endorsement
* Be self-motivated and self-disciplined with a demonstrable and successful track record in delivering complex consultancy projects to all sizes of organisations
* Must have an excellent understanding of the information security issues faced by large enterprise organisations and the security market place
* Have excellent oral and presentation skills with demonstrable evidence of the ability to present to large and senior audiences of mixed business and technical background
* Have excellent written communication skills with demonstrable evidence of excellent report writing skills
* Must have lead PCI DSS audits or PCI DSS compliance projects
* Be committed to the development of their own and other team member skills
* Must have a demonstrable track record in sizing, scoping and resourcing professional services projects
* Be willing to travel within the United Kingdom and anywhere in the World when necessary
* Possession of current motor vehicle driver's licence
* PCI DSS QSA and CISSP Qualification or other equivalent professional qualifications such as CISM, CISA, CRISC, CLAS, ISO27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer, ITIL, TOGAF, QSA Prince2
NTT Com Security is part of NTT Communications Group ' one of the world's largest ICT companies, which provides us with scale and funding whilst allowing us to remain agile with the flexibility to adapt quickly to changing market requirements. We have a growing, global customer base which includes many of the world's largest companies across all industry sectors. We have 24 offices across 12 countries, enabling us to apply local understanding to global challenges. As a global organisation, there are many great opportunities for our people to travel and work in other regions.
We expect the very best from our employees' so we offer them a world class benefits package that you would expect from a leading employer.
NTT Com Security is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Successful candidates may be subject to background and security checking.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY buttonLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />