A hirdetés 726 napja lejárt
Our multinational client has a growing Pricing Team and they are looking for an experienced candidate preferably with 2-5 years pricing background.
The main purpose of the role is to support the countries and central functions of the company, and making pricing decisions to reach winner position on the market and maximizing its profit.
- In clear and direct relationship with the business community, and based upon the collected business information (not limited to but including at least competitors, consumption, business positioning)
- Build the financial, competition and commercial analysis on any special bids related to Traditional business within EMEA
- Requested to work on projects to drive continuous productivity improvement with the team
- Participate actively in setting up new value propositions when requested with the business organization.
- Taking part in pricing projects.
- Work together with the Revenue Allocation team and with the sales department
- Control announcement related to the product life-cycle changes
- Communicating with the Date Center in Asia and Product Marketing division in Europe
- Business Degree ( with major in Finance and/or Sales/Marketing would be a plus)
- 3 to 5+ years work experience in Finance/Business functions in a multinational environment
- Pricing or Controlling in pricing field experience
- One year foreign experience would be highly appreciated
- Solid Finance background
- Autonomous, Organized, Self-initiated, with reliable sense of priority
- Team player
- Drive change
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong capacity in Negotiation
- Business oriented/ acumen (understand the business, strategy, value proposition and organization)
- Strong business judgment (up to what financial level can you commit the company)
- Entrepreneurial behavior/ Decision maker
- Computer literate
- Fluent English mandatory, both written and oral
- Another European language would be an asset
Apply directly to Brigitta Morvai, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 550
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése