Our multinational client is growing, and they are centralizing the pricing processes for CEE. They looking for an experienced candidate, who has several years experience in pricing and would like to fill a senior role.
- Prepare timely and accurate price proposals, and customer profitability analysis, as well as create and evaluate alternative pricing scenarios.
- Support and manage renewal pricing process for all clients in a timely and accurate manner, while adhering to established business guidelines
- Coordinate and work closely with the Product Managers to understand their pricing strategies and provide pricing and costing guidance as needed
- Work with multiple departments and streamline current quoting and pricing processes
- P&L and Cost Modelling
- Create and support product and deal P&L modelling and evaluate and maintain standard costing metrics
- Support development and maintenance of value-added product pricing.
- Perform peer (competitor) and other market analyses to supplement business cases for business-level pricing strategy, channel-specific pricing practices and/or product-level price levels
- Develop and calculate estimated relative pricing and cost models based on historical and like-item information
- KPI Reporting & Data Repository
- Create and generate management statistics and KPI report on pricing levels and coordinate client profit and loss statements preparation
- Develop and maintain information database for pricing related data and deal summaries
- Perform system maintenance of pricing, manage price increases and assist with revenue assurance programs to prevent revenue leakage
- Strong analytical and quantitative skill with the ability to interpret data analysis and modeling results into actionable recommendations
- Process orientated with the ability to understand the big picture while paying attention to details
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Sound business acumen for developing pricing & positioning strategies
- Calm and relaxed behavior with proactive problem solving attitude
Please send your CV:
Reed MSS (Multilingual Shared Services)
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése