PRACTICE MANAGER-GRIMSBY - Lincolnshire, Grimsby, DN311
Our small animal practice in Grimsby is currently recruiting for a Practice Manager to join their hardworking and friendly team on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will assist with the day to day organisation and management of the practice and ensure a high level of customer service is delivered at all times. This role will include some of the following:-
- Day to day management of the reception desk including organising rotas and team training
- Ensuring the team are fully updated with surgery promotions
- Networking with local charities and organisations to develop working relationships
- Identifying marketing initiatives to attract new clients to the surgery
- Ensuring regular updates are communicated to the team
- Working with the nursing team to identify additional nursing opportunities such as clinics
- Ensuring the client database is updated and efficient at all times
- Review and improve processes
- Review performance reports and identify opportunities
- Inducting and training new team members
The ideal candidate will therefore have strong team management and organisational skills with previous experience of managing people arranging rotas, colleague appraisals and setting goals, also improving profit and loss and achieving financial targets set. Excellent communication and administration skills and a strong customer service focus are also prerequisites for the role. We are looking for a driven and confident individual who can really support the team and the Partner.
By joining Vet4Pets, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care. This role plays a key part within a small, friendly team so the ideal candidate will need to be adaptable and flexible with a hands on approach. As you would expect from the market leader in small animal veterinary care we offer a great package and benefits for everyone including; competitive salary and a full range of exclusive discounts. Including 20% discount at Pets at Home, The Vet Group, Rideaway and The Groom Room
If you would like to join our winning team and you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to or apply through our websiteLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />