Viacom Global Hungary Kft is looking for a
(S)he manages external and internal PR and corporate communications planning and actions related to the company and all represented Viacom brands within the CEE region.
The PR Manger position based in Budapest.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The PR manager
takes an active part in the
- development of consumer and business corporate communication and PR strategy and action planing for Hungary and the CEE region
- development of Viacom and channel brands related PR & publicity opportunities, press & media cooperations
- analysis and reporting of key metrics of press monitoring
- development of the yearly marketing plan and initiatives
- keeps regular contact with the programing heads to assess the programming priorities and to ensure accuracy of information to be communicated
- coordinates with all related departments to ensure continuous alignment with and proper communications support for the business goals of the company
- closely works together with CEE marketing team on the planning and execution
- keeps contact with external agencies assuring the information priorities and deadlines accumulated internally reaches the agency and their execution is supervised
- cooperates and keeps contact with media partners and journalists
- understands the value and mechanism of online and social media and is able to intergrate them into communication
- occasionally organizes external and internal PR events
- coordinates with and involves other departments to maximize the effects of the PR startegy,
- reports to the Senior PR and Communications Consultant (Head of PR and Communication)
COMPETENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- university/collage degree in communications or a related field
- at least 5 years’ relevant experience (work experience at a multinational firm is preferred)
- excellent/advanced and proven English language skills
- proven track record in leading and developing communication strategy and programs
- outstanding social and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- digital and social media expertise
- ability to manifest and speak publicly
- good collaborational, co-ordinational, organisational and influencing skills
- good analytical skills
- strategic thinking
- team-player and friendly personality,
- precise, accurate, timely and helpful personality
- determined, able to work alone, agile
- ability to handle high work load
- dynamism, quick and flexible adaptation in fast changing environment
If you wish to be a part of a multinational company, please send your photo application to e-mail address below.
IMPORTANT!! Please write PR manager to subject!
Please kindly acknowledge that incoming applications are pre-selected and only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews/tests.