Reed Specialist Recruitment's international client in Budapest is now looking for a
POSTILION SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Our client seeks to employ expert Postilion Software Engineers who will join their dynamic software development teams in Europe.
- Participate in all phases of the SW engineering process, including the design, development, customization, installation, configuration and support of specific S/W modules.
- Meet the lead-time requirements by realizing accurate productivity measurements.
- Interact with internal teams, clients and partners as and when required.
- Prepare and submit regular progress reports to the Team Leader.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- A minimum 3 years of experience in SW development within dynamic and demanding environments, preferably banking (IT, transaction processing, card management fields).
- Proven track record of hands on experience in developing Postilion Real-time framework and Postilion Office.
- Experience in core Java, MS-SQL 2000 server, Python scripting.
- Good working knowledge of SQL server, stored procedures, tuning SQL queries etc.
- Strong Knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol, ISO 8583 messages and transactional flow.
- Knowledge of Windows NT / 2000 server, Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Fluency in English.
- Must have legal right to work in the EU.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently.
- Team players.