Jelentkezési határidő: 2016.04.18.
Hirdetés azonosító: 1028370
On behalf of our fast growing mulitnational partner we are looking for a new Portuguese speaking colleague to complete their Web Editor team.
Portuguese speaking Web Content Editor
- Be responisble for the quality of website content translation
- Translate English content (site updates, press releases, promotional emails and newsletters)
- Analyze language specific data to optimize website and campaign performance
- Recruit, manage and supervise freelancers
- Ensure freelance translations meet required quality standards
- Conduct website reviews
- Research and identify local partnership opportunities
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- C2 level in Portuguese
- Excellent writing skills
- University or College Degree
- Good English skills and translation skills (Min. B2 level)
- Good internet knowledge and comfortable with research
- Strong time management skills
Advantage to have:
- Excel and basic HTML knowledge
- Travel industry experience
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply :)
- Opportunity to forge your career in a multinational and multicultural company
- Chance to gain valuable experience at a stable and fast-growing company
- Competitive salary
- Modern working environment
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.