Our client is looking for a Portuguese speaker candidate preferably with SSC experience. The Treasury Payment Team is responsible for managing the payment of supplier invoices.
- Managing bank and rental station cash reconciliations
- Paying invoices and booked items by the partner with electronic payment, direct debit, manual payment or cheques to the partners, suppliers and other companies (for example travel agencies)
- Monitoring cash flow
- Supporting process improvement through sharing ideas
- College or university degree preferably in economics, finance/accounting
- 1 year experience gained in relevant field is considered a great advantage, but not a must
- Fluent Portuguese language knowledge both verbally and in written
- Additionally confident English language knowledge at least on an upper intermediate level both written and verbal
- Analytical mind-set, logical thinking
- Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work precisely under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Team work
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Apply directly to Dóra Dvorácskó, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.