Our multinational client is looking for a Portuguese speaker candidate for a fix 3 months contract.
- Processing and paying traffic fines and providing data to authorities
- Handling questions received from authorities, solving problems in writing and via phone
- Charging and invoicing administration fee
- Precise administration
- Contributing to recognise the opportunities of improving processes
- Min. high school education (University or College degree are an advantage)
- Confident Portuguese and at least intermediate English knowledge (verbal, written)
- Experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage but not a must
- Strong problem solving skills
- Collaborative approach
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to prioritise in a faced paced environment
- Logical and proactive thinking
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
Apply directly to Dóra Dvorácskó, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.