Our multinational client is looking for a Portuguese speaker candidate preferably with SSC and billing experience.
- Assimilate, sum up, pre-audit, correct accounts, and collate them with vouchers
- Invoice highway toll-charges
- Issue the bill of the parking places rented by Avis and Budget
- Set the premium of travel agencies
- Prepare account statement, and forwarding it to the collection team
- Preparing reports
- Precise administration
- Min. high school education (University or College degree are an advantage)
- Portuguese and at least intermediate English (verbal, written)
- Similar experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage but not a must
- Strong problem solving skills
- Collaborative approach
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to prioritise in a faced paced environment
- Logical and proactive thinking
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Apply directly to Dóra Dvorácskó, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.