- Do you have experience in financial administration?
- Do you speak Polish and English?
- Would you like to work at one of the world's bigges companies?
For our multinational partner we are looking for a
Polish-speaking O2C Specialist
Job location: Budapest.
Key objectives of this process are to generate customer invoices in a timely fashion that accurately reflect the cost of the goods or services delivered to and purchased by the customer. Due to the complexity of the accounts, the position requires frequent interaction with internal and external stakeholders to obtain specific information to identify specific types of deductions and disputes. The O2C specialist is responsible for the process of collecting on delinquent invoices post the due date for a specific list of accounts deemed Strategic, High Risk, or Highly Sensitive in nature. Cash collection is a very important part of the job.
- Bachelors Degree in Economics
- Experience in financial/accounting administration
- Fluent Polish and English skills
- Willingness to work in Budapest
- Accounting qualification
- Basic SAP skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation support for the best candidates if needed
- Multinational, dynamic environment
- Professional development in international accounting
Applications of people with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: