Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Polish speaking Accounts Payable Accountant - Customer Service
- Processing invoices
- Problem resolution related to vendor invoices
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions
- Communicate with suppliers and business representatives
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling statements
- Run standard and ad hoc reports
- Follow and report any regulatory requirements
- Good command of Polish and English (Hungarian is only an advantage)
- Confident user of MS Office tools
- Accurate, independent and reliable personality
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Oracle or MS Dynamics AX background
- Any other foreign languages
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Accounts Payable Experience
What we offer:
- Training in Finance and Accounting basics and in Requisition to Pay process
Reasons why you should join us:
Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.