Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations across the world. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
Polish speaking Accountant
- Receiving the PO and non-PO based invoices
- Processing the invoices/prepayments/custom bills/expense reports/payments
- Action Write Offs for GRNI (goods received not invoiced)
- Manage resolution of all functional problems during the accounts payable process, including invoice and payment booking, GRNI Write off transactions, and T&E Expense booking for all Sapa locations
- Regular communication regarding problem resolution with suppliers, location, banks.
- Provide information for the suppliers related to payment status of invoices.
- Regular reconciliation of G/L accounts that belong to Accounts Payable
- Monthly closing
- Reconciliation of Statements
- Good command of Polish and English
- (Hungarian additionally is only a plus)
- Confident user of MS Office tools
- Accurate, independent and reliable
- Good communication and problemsolving skills
- Knowledge of Oracle or MS Dynamics AX is an advantage
- Degree or vocational education in Finance and Accounting is a big plus
What we offer:
- Training in Finance and Accounting basics and in Requisition to Pay process
- Good career opportunity with a stable multinational company
How to apply
Please, upload your CV by clicking on the "Apply" button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for this job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése