Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within aluminium manufacturing through our extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing businesses. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, with our headquarters located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of the global Sapa company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations where Sapa operates. With our more than 500+ employees in the Sapa Shared Services located in 20 countries we have one common goal; to provide the best services to our clients. Our Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár as Center of Excellence (Hungary), Pittsburgh (USA) and Jaipur (India).
We don’t consider ourselves a traditional Shared Services rather a dynamically growing organization where all finance and IT functions offer complex and highly value-added support to the operation of Sapa businesses. We welcome all our employees to become an essential element within Sapa’s culture so we can form the future together through global projects and culturally colorful teams.
We are hiring in the following position:
Polish speaking Accountant, Accounts Receivable
- Processing of Accounts Receivable Invoices
- Booking of incoming cash for Sapa operating companies
- Following-up on unapplied cash
- Reconciling of Accounts Receivable balances to the General Ledger
- Closing of Accounts Receivable books
- Communication with Sapa companies globally
- Running control reports
- Secondary school certificate specialized in Finance & Accounting is a must, BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration is an advantage
- 1-2 years of experience in Finance & Accounting field is preferred
- Confident user of MS Office tools
- Good communication and client oriented problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and self-sufficiency
- Good command of English and fluency in Polish is a must
- Chartered Accountant certificate
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.
How to apply:
Please, upload your English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
For more information please visit our global website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Budapest XI.