Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Accountant, Accounts Receivable (Polish speaking)
- Processing of Accounts Receivable Invoices
- Booking of incoming cash for Sapa operating companies
- Following-up on unapplied cash
- Reconciling of Accounts Receivable balances to the General Ledger
- Closing of Accounts Receivable books
- Communication with Sapa companies globally
- Running control reports
- Secondary school certificate specialized in Finance & Accounting is a must, BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration is an advantage
- 1-2 years of experience in Finance & Accounting field is preferred
- Confident user of MS Office tools
- Good communication and client oriented problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and self-sufficiency
- Good command of English and fluency in Polish is a must
- Chartered Accountant certificate
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancemen
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button. Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.